To apply for the Clima Latino Contest, the following steps must be followed:
Projects can only be submitted through the website www.refriamericas.com
- Record a video of maximum 3 minutes explaining and showing all the details of the installation. The video must be uploaded to Youtube.
- Fill out the application form HERE in which you must add all the information requested, and a description of the project as complete as possible, with details such as type of installation, project objectives, equipment and systems implemented, technical characteristics, etc.
- The submission of projects for the Competition signifies acceptance of all the parameters of the Competition.
The following criteria will be taken into account for the selection of the finalist projects:
- 1) The type of cutting-edge technologies incorporated in it.
- 2) The degree to which the air conditioning and/or refrigeration technologies have a positive influence on the intervened space by optimizing its operation.
- 3) The significance that the project could have for the benefit of the region or the country.
- 4) The works submitted may belong to the categories: commercial or industrial.